Trip Name: Royal Trek
Duration: 4 days
This is an easy, short trek that starts from Pokhara and offers good mountains views. It gained its name because Prince Charles and an entourage of 90 guests trekked here. This is a short trek with relatively less uphill climbs than most treks. Not having good lodge facilities on this route it is less crowded compared to other trekking routes in the Annapurna region. But if you do not have much time and are looking at a trek that is asy but one that allows you spectacular mountain views, we would recommend that you opt for this trek. The trail on this trek passes through rice fields, forested ridge tops, lakes and temples. This is a moderate trek and maximum altitude gained during the trek is 1750 m.
Day 01:Drive to trail head Bijaypur - Kalikasthan (1370m)
Day 02:Kalikastan (1370m) - Shaklung (1730m)
Day 03: Shaklung (1730m) - Chisopani
Day 04: Chisopani - Begnas Lake - Pokhara.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits & TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- English Speaking experienced Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder Guide for whole Trek.
- Porters (One porter for 2 Pax bases, Max 35 KGS per Porter)
- Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Whole Trek.
- Best Tea house/Mountain Lodge Accommodations in Twin Sharing basis in Whole Trek.
- Travel & Health Insurance.
- Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),
- Tips for Guide & Porter
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above